Get in Touch
Join Microsoft and Quorum Cyber for ‘Cyber Security Forum for the Legal Sector’, a half-day London event which has been specifically created for technology leaders in the UK’s legal sector.
We’ll walk you through how to progress from having an assortment of software and tools to a cleverly designed security infrastructure fit for protecting complex enterprises from the most determined cyber-attacks. Along the way, Microsoft Enterprise Security Executive Ivan Castro Gayoso and Quorum Cyber Founder & CEO Federico Charosky will explain the Microsoft Security portfolio and the benefits of each product.
We’ll touch upon other key services that are vital to running a modern cyber security practice, such as incident response, offensive security, data compliance and managed, professional and advisory services. You’ll have the opportunity to see live demonstrations of these services during the afternoon.
We’ll round up the afternoon with an informal panel session to provide you with lessons to adopt into your cyber security strategy.
- Hear the latest cyber security guidance from Microsoft Enterprise Security Executive Ivan Castro Gayoso and Quorum Cyber Founder & CEO Federico Charosky
- Learn about the Microsoft Security portfolio and the benefits of each product
- Discover how a single security ecosystem can make your organisation more secure
- Meet Quorum Cyber’s experts, one-to-one, with live demonstrations and panel session
- Network with other technology leaders from the UK’s legal sector.#
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED.