Get in Touch
No specific sector has been identified for targeting.
Severity level: Medium to High.
Cisco has released twenty one advisories within the past seven days, each of them affecting different Cisco tools and products. Additionally, the US institution, the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), has recently released an additional twenty advisories affecting industrial control systems.
Customers using systems from either Cisco, Siemens or Omron may be at risk from multiple vulnerabilities that can provide threat actors with initial access to systems containing private data.
Both the Cisco and CISA advisory reports contain significant detection information. Systems running older versions to the ones stated in the reports are vulnerable.
Advisory reports can be found below.
– Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
– Cisco Firepower Threat Defence (FTD)
– Cisco Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
– Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC)
– Cisco FXOS Software
– Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)
– SIMATIC Drive Controller Family
– SINEC Network Management
– SINUMERIK ONE & SINUMERIK MC
– RUGGEDCOM ROS
– QMS Automotive
– Teamcenter Visualisation and JT2GO
– SCALANCE W1750D
– SICAM Q100
– CAPITAL VSTAR
– SCALANCE X-200 and X-200IRT Families
– Mendix SAML Module
– SCALANCE and RUGGEDCOM Products
– Questa and ModelSim
– NJNX-series Machine Automation Controllers
Containment, Mitigations & Remediations
Customers are strongly advised to update all affected systems to the latest patching level to remove vulnerabilities.
Full and detailed mitigations can be found in the Cisco and CISA reports below.
Indicators of Compromise
No indicators of compromise have been released.