How can we help?
Join Microsoft and Quorum Cyber on Wednesday 31st August 2022 for ‘Cyber Security Forum for the Legal Sector’, a half-day event which has been specifically created for technology leaders in the UK’s legal sector. We’ll focus on the key themes of insider threats, emerging threats, data compliance and incident response, with real-world industry examples.
Learn how to manage risk as we lead you through a real-life cyber-attack scenario. We will explain what actions could have been taken beforehand to prevent the incident and what should have been done during it to limit the damage, all using the latest Microsoft Security technologies.
We’ll round up the afternoon with an informal panel session to provide you with lessons to adopt into your cyber security strategy.
Access link will be emailed to registered participants. This is an exclusive, invite only event.
- Hear the latest cyber security guidance from Microsoft Enterprise Security Executive Ivan Castro Gayoso and Quorum Cyber Founder & CEO Federico Charosky
- Gain valuable insights into mastering data security and compliance from Quorum Cyber’s Head of Compliance Tim Harrison and Microsoft’s Compliance Technical Specialist Maha AbuRumman
- Learn how to reduce the risk of insider threats facing legal firms from
- Quorum Cyber’s Head of Incident Response and Threat Intelligence James Allman-Talbot
- Discover how a single security ecosystem can make your organisation more secure
- Meet Quorum Cyber’s compliance and incident response experts, one-to-one
- Network with other technology leaders from the UK’s legal sector.