How can we help?
After SolarWinds – A Lunch & Chat Webinar with i-confidential and Quorum Cyber
The SolarWinds attack has once again shone a light on the tactics available to combat these potentially existential threats to businesses and nation states alike.
An attack of this magnitude will happen again, so what should we be doing to prepare?
To help celebrate Cyber Scotland Week 2021, i-confidential is joining Quorum Cyber to hold a Lunch & Chat Webinar on this important subject. Guest speakers will share observations, tools, and approaches that can help organisations fight back.
Bring your sandwich and soup along for what we hope will be a relaxed, informative, and inspiring session!
Event Schedule 13:00-15:00
Speaker and Agenda Details:
Federico Charosky, Founder & CEO of Quorum Cyber
– A front-line view and insights into the rise of sophisticated cyber-attacks facing organisations.
– Actionable threat Intelligence.
– Proactive defence – reducing risk, increasing resilience, and how to defend your organisation against cyber security breaches and attacks.
Robert Hayes, former Head of the UK National Technical Assistance Centre
– Explaining cyber security risk to your senior executives and board – turning a negative into a positive.
– Working towards ‘Zero Trust’ – understanding risk appetite and conditional trust.
– Responding to cyber-attacks – why communication is just as important as technical expertise.
Simon Lawrence, Director of i-confidential
– Identifying and prioritising your assets from a cyber perspective.
– Reliable Control Measurement.
– Presenting compelling metrics to senior executives.