How can we help?
We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our Service Delivery Management Team
In This Role You Will -:
- Provide a single, highly responsive point of contact for clients throughout our engagements (delivering both projects and services).
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients
- Liaise with clients on upcoming, current and recently completed engagements
- Ensure client engagements run smoothly to schedule and on budget
- Co-ordinate the various internal teams involved in the delivery process
- Pro-actively identify and troubleshoot project / delivery issues
- Accept services into BAU ensuring all project artefacts have been shared with the relevant audience
- Prepare and present accurate reports on quality and performance of service(s) against targets (SLAs and OLAs).
- Identify and resolve issues of potential conflict, both internal and external to the company, during the service delivery process and instigate mitigation for future conflicts.
- Collaborate on product, process and service improvements, including:
- Provide feedback and collaborate with Account Managers, Solution Managers and Delivery teams to improve our products and services / service offerings
- Work with Service Owners / Solution Managers to maintain and contribute to Service Improvement Plans as part of continual service improvement
- Refine, adapt and improve existing delivery processes to ensure the best outcomes for our clients
- Establish and align policies, procedures, standards and frameworks to business need
What We Need You to Have -:
- Customer centricity
- Excellent communication skills
- Thinking clearly under pressure
- Analytical skills / Problem-solving
- Focus on detail
- Curious and innovative
- Ability to build effective relationships (with both clients and internal teams)
Expertise Preferred -:
- Strong organisational and project management skills – ideally, Project Management qualifications such as PRINCE2 (or Agile) – and a working understanding of the ITIL framework (ITIL qualifications would be a bonus)
- Experience of co-ordinating IT projects
- Experience of working in a Cyber Security environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentations)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with clients and internal teams
- A strong focus on client-results and attention to detail
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Drive and ability to work both flexibly and autonomously, managing your own workload
- To be confident at making important decisions on a daily basis – but will escalate as required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and work in a rapidly changing environment, often with tight deadlines
- Understanding of Information Security and ability to communicate to clients a commercial understanding of their security and business obligations
- Great general IT skills: Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Project, etc) and experience of Resource Management tools would be a bonus
- A positive, professional, ‘can do’ and results-oriented attitude with the ability to meet operational and client needs.
You Will Know You Have Done A Great Job When -:
- We have delivered what you said we were going to.
- You get great feedback from colleagues and customers for the quality and timeliness of your work.
- You have maintained great quality documentation that provides auditable records of what was done, when and why.
- You have been efficient at deconflicting any issues, internal or external.
- You have done the right thing and acted with integrity.
What We Give You -:
You will get an excellent salary, with world class benefits (private health, unlimited holidays, flexible working). As leading-edge technology company you will have access to the latest technology, and an environment that will encourage and nurture your curiosity. We are passionate about your learning and you will be empowered to advance your skills and expertise.