How can we help?
Do you want to be the difference between a bad day and a good day?
That’s what we do at Quorum Cyber. We fight the bullies, and we help good people win. Founded in Edinburgh in 2016, we are a fast-growing team of passionate people providing cyber security services to organisations worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our Sales & Marketing Team.
In This Role You Will -:
- Create engaging content to be posted across multiple social media and other digital channels daily; blog articles, social media posts and ads, email newsletters, page content, scripts for podcasts and/or video content – in line with Marketing Strategy.
- Lead the day-to-day management of social media channels – creating, scheduling, monitoring, engaging and evaluating content – always following best practice guidelines
- Assist with internal and external content creation; guest blogs/vlogs, technical led security guidance, blogs and/or white papers, eBook’s, customer success stories.
- Liaise with partners, community thought leaders and/or customers to plan collaborations
- Build relationships and distribute content to key media and/or community partners
- Keep on top of industry latest trends, social media tools and strategies and obtain insights to help content strategy development
- Maintain and coordinate the social media content calendar in line with the overall marketing strategy (minimum two months in advance), ensuring content remains timely
- Assist and help produce creative assets to drive traffic and engagement – graphic design, photography and videography
- Assist in the analysis of social media campaigns; campaign performance, monitoring and identifying areas for improvements
- Be involved in marketing campaign strategies
What We Need You to Have -:
- Customer Centricity
- Thinking Clearly Under Pressure
- Focussed on Detail
- Great Communication Skills
- Great team player
Expertise Preferred -:
- Experience as a Content & Social Media Executive or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms; B2B, LinkedIn & Twitter is advantageous
- Excellent copywriter – create high-quality, engaging content and conversations, tailoring for different audiences and outputs whether social or online, blog, customer success stories, email campaigns
- Strong verbal and communication skills – communicating voice of brand, as well as effectively communicating and collaborating with internal teams
- Efficient and organised multi-tasker; able to execute campaigns in a timely manner and establish social media rhythm
- Good working knowledge and understanding of analytical tools
- Experience using CMS such as WordPress
- Experience optimising content for SEO
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud is advantageous
You Will Know You Have Done A Great Job When -:
- You are achieving and maintaining an excellent daily level of activity on social channels
- You receive great feedback from colleagues for the quality and timeliness of my work
- Content calendar is up to date with at least 2 months of activity scheduled in advance
- You have built positive working relations with people at all levels both internally and externally
- You are constantly adapting and prioritising work in line with the needs of the business
- You are demonstrating a track record of delivering content led campaigns – achieving agreed objectives and ROI
- You are maintaining good document management
What We Give You -:
You will get an excellent salary, with world class benefits (private health, unlimited holidays, flexible working). As leading-edge technology company you will have access to the latest technology, and an environment that will encourage and nurture your curiosity. We are passionate about your learning and you will be empowered to advance your skills and expertise.
In the first instance please submit your CV [email protected]